Telephone: (734) 764-2178
Fax: (734) 647-2781
300 North Ingalls Building, Room 3B04
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-5476
Tara advises Michigan Medicine in regulatory, litigation, and transactional matters.
Prior to her arrival at the OGC, Tara worked at the Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine focusing on regulatory compliance and research-related matters.
Tara received her law degree from the Washington and Lee University School of Law. During law school, she served as a law clerk at the United States Food and Drug Administration Office of the Chief Counsel and as a legal extern at the Roanoke College Office of General Counsel.
- JD, Washington and Lee University School of Law (2015)
- BS, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Michigan State University (2011)
- BA, Spanish, Michigan State University (2011)
- Member, State Bar of Michigan, Health Care Law Section
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association